Paid Search Specialist (80% remote)
Do you enjoy looking at data and love to learn? Are you early in your career but looking for a challenging place to learn strategic SEM? If you are disenchanted by your entry-level role at an agency holding company and want to join a growing agency where your voice matters, look no further.
Silverlight Digital is a boutique digital media agency based in NYC currently working from our homes but gathering semi-regularly at our New York City office, while also offering flexible remote options for the right talent. While our client base is primarily pharmaceutical, we have extensive knowledge of the media landscape across a variety of verticals. We help our clients find digital solutions that best fit their needs and provide regular analyses of campaign performance with clear explanations of how we used and will use data to inform campaign optimizations.
We are hiring a Paid Search Specialist who will be an integral part of the Silverlight Digital team.
- Assist with search engine marketing campaigns on Google Ads (and sometimes Bing)
- SEM performance tracking, analysis, and reporting
- Contribute to ad copy and perform keyword research, analysis and optimizations
- Set up testing, share results, create next steps
- Manage and track spend across SEM campaigns, assist with monthly billing and reconciliation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of Paid Search experience (agency experience a plus)
- Strong desire to build a career in digital media
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and high comfort level in PowerPoint
- Google Ads experience (basic knowledge of SEM terminology)
- Some experience in Google Analytics (familiarity with Google Data Studio a plus)
- Experience with or a desire to learn other social platforms advertising a definite plus
- Pharma knowledge is a nice bonus, but it’s not required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Not easily ruffled and possesses good sense of humor
- Must work Eastern Time Zone hours
- Willingness to travel, if needed, for client meetings
- Client service mindset
Silverlight Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or other fascinating characteristics that make us unique. Visit us at www.silverlightdigital.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org